At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Your Alive

Beast moding again!

Fifth Rainbow II (prev) Fifth Rainbow II (prev)

Atomic

This is very well done, but I like the first mix better so far. The reason is because the main melody is way too drowned out in this one so you can't hear it. If the main melody were louder or more pronounced in some way, I'd probably like it more.

Rawrthaas responds:

thanks for the review :)

the preview cuts off before the lead / main melody comes in

~Beta~ FlyNaut ~Beta~ FlyNaut

Sounds like Serenade

This sounds like serenade by xKore. Sounds as good as the original. If you've never heard serenade, you'd prolly like it.

One Tune Nation One Tune Nation

Cheesy expensive car

For some reason when I heard this I immediately thought of people driving around in a cheesy sub-par sports car with the windows down and sunglasses on. They look at the camera and their fake white teeth sparkle and twinkle. As for the song, I thought their should be a little more in the background. Maybe like low strings or saws.

Semaphore responds:

{dj-N} Nostalgia {dj-N} Nostalgia

Aw yeah

This is a really beast track, but I feel that it could use some fortification. The beginning would be better if it had some low humming (strings or singing) in the background and then when the piano stops and the techno starts there should be a better transition. I understand if you don't plan on working on this one anymore though.

Awake - Wish I Were Home Awake - Wish I Were Home

Genius

Nice to see you making songs again.

-'+ Secret Melody +'- -'+ Secret Melody +'-

Made me sign up

I signed up to write this review. Your songs are genius. I noticed your banner saying 30 minutes. Shit, you can make this stuff in 30 minutes. I hope you were being sarcastic because if not, I really have to improve my skills.

Keep up the work man.